Perez Acres is located in the beautiful northern village of Yigo. Surrounding Perez Acres are family-owned grocery stores, bakeries, gas stations, fast-food chains, banks, and churches. Anderson Air Force Base is also close by, which is perfect for those in the Air Force who want to live off post, but still be near the base.
Perez Acres contains 200 beautiful townhomes. The townhomes range from 2 to 4 bedroom units, each with a private spacious patio. The 2 bedroom units are single-story while the 3 and 4 bedroom units are 2-story.
In addition, Perez Acres includes:
- Ample designated guest parking, including a designated area to park your boat.
- 2 parking stalls per unit (one covered, one uncovered).
- 2 neighborhood swimming pools. Both pools are fenced with locked gates. The pools have BBQ pavilions as well as restrooms and showers.
- Full-court basketball, a playground, and an exercise yard.
- 4 stand-alone common area BBQ pavilions strategically located throughout the neighborhood.
- 8 streets (we call them courts) and they all have their own commercial trash container. The bigger courts have 2 or 3 commercial trash containers.
- One cardboard recycling container.
- An on-site manager’s office open from 8am to 5pm, Mon-Fri.
- US Postal Service Cluster Box next to the Manager’s office.